a problem ?

Sep 7, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Hello 

I get the next message when unchecking Synchronize Transitions:

Fout: Content Slider is op dit moment niet beschikbaar. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Input string was not in a correct format. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at WillStrohl.Modules.ContentSlider.WnsPortalModuleBase.get_Setting_Sync() at WillStrohl.Modules.ContentSlider.ViewSlider.GetSettingsForScript() at WillStrohl.Modules.ContentSlider.ViewSlider.AppendScript() at WillStrohl.Modules.ContentSlider.ViewSlider.BindData() at WillStrohl.Modules.ContentSlider.ViewSlider.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

When I wanted to put the module I a category it wouldn’t save because there was a problem with your email field

As last request I would like to ask you to make a short list of possible values

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM

There are many of expected errors like this that can result from tweaking the settings. There were just too many variances to test before release.

I will add this to the road map to test and protect against for the next release.

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.