Pager Tutorial

Jan 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Is anyone able to offer a tutorial on configuring a pager with this module please? I've added some CSS to my portal.css as follows:

#pagernav a { border: 1px solid #ccc; background: #fc0; text-decoration: none; margin: 0 5px; padding: 3px 5px;  }
#pagernav a.activeSlide { background: #ea0 }
#pagernav a:focus { outline: none; }

But when I try to specify #pagernav in the pager options what I've entered disappears. I've had a look at the jquery site but I'm unable to determine how to link the options in this module to the code given in those examples.

Thanks, Jason.

Feb 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Great question, would like to see examples provided.

Also, Pager settings are still not saving in the latest install.

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Looking at the pager functionality tonight...

There is a configuration that works when the pager setting is saved.  However, the path to get to having a working pager is far too complicated in my opinion.  I am going to rework this and have a release soon.

Sorry for not getting to this sooner.

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2012 at 6:02 AM

I have great news!

I was able to streamline the pager setup to consist of a single checkbox click.  However, it will still be up to you to make it look pretty in your own sites.  ;)

http://dnncontentslider.codeplex.com/workitem/11809 

Feb 24, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Excellent, thank you!

Feb 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Fantastic!! Thanks!!

Any way we can suppress the "Click to go to" that is pre-pended on the pager links?

Coordinator
Feb 27, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Click to go to?  Is this a tooltip or something?

Feb 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

On the pager, it has "Click to go to" and then links for each pager item.

e.g.: Click to go to  Slider 1   Slider 2  Slider 3

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2012 at 2:50 PM

That's odd... I don't see that.  What browser, browser version, and DNN version?